ALUMNI & CAREER CENTER INFORMATION SYSTEM (ACCIS) TERM OF USES
1. Binding Agreement
- This Alumni & Career Center Information System (ACCIS) portal is provided to you for your use subject to these Terms. These Terms form a binding agreement between you and the university. By accessing or using the ACCIS portal you agree to accept and/or to be bound by these Terms. you agree to use the ACCIS Portal at your own risk.
- In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Sampoerna University, these Terms will take precedent.
- We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the ACCIS Portal . Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the ACCIS Portal . The changes will apply to the use of the ACCIS Portal after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the ACCIS Portal . If you continue to use the ACCIS Portal after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the ACCIS Portal indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
2. "ACCIS Portal Services" means any services provided by the University or its agents including:
- the provision of online job site, including posting and searching for employment opportunities, and creating profiles which may include personal information;
- the provision of talent sourcing services;
- the provision of online resume search access;
- matching of job specifications with potential candidate profiles and advising Users and/or Candidates of the positions available;
- providing Employers with access to ACCIS Portal recruitment management system;
- providing Advertisers and/or Employers with other ancillary talent sourcing and advertising services including banners, electronic direct mail system, design and posting support services; and
- providing Advertisers and/or Employers services to advertise on ACCIS Portal .
- To register on the ACCIS Portal you must be registered as Sampoerna University Alumni or last year students
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
- When you register to use the ACCIS Portal you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately.
- If our administrator has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the ACCIS Portal , we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the ACCIS Portal :
- all losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you; and
- you shall fully indemnify Sampoerna University should Sampoerna University suffer any loss or damage.
5. Intellectual Property
- ACCIS Portal , ACCIS Portal Content, and all right, title and interest in and to ACCIS Portal and ACCIS Portal Content are the exclusive property of Sampoerna University or its licensors.
- ACCIS Portal and ACCIS Portal Content are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right and other intellectual property rights.
- You may retrieve and display ACCIS Portal Content of the ACCIS Portalon a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or ACCIS Portal Content on the ACCIS Portalwithout written permission from Sampoerna University
6. Availability of the ACCIS Portal
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the ACCIS Portal will meet your requirements.
- We cannot guarantee that the ACCIS Portal will be fault-free, error-free, or that ACCIS Portal and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with the ACCIS Portal you should report it here and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can.
- Your access to the ACCIS Portal may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.
7. Your use of the ACCIS Portal
- Sampoerna University. hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use ACCIS Portal only for your personal use and/or employment purposes.
- You may not use the ACCIS Portal for any of the following purposes:-
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the ACCIS Portal Content or information available from any ACCIS Portal , including expired job postings;
- reproducing any of the ACCIS Portal Content for general use;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the ACCIS Portal ; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any ACCIS Portal content.
8. Your use of the ACCIS Portal Services
The ACCIS Portal Services may be used only by:
- individuals seeking employment, and career and career-related information, such as education and voluntary services;
- Employers or their agents seeking candidates for employment purposes; and
9. All Users agree to not:-
- violate or attempt to violate the security of any ACCIS Portal ;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any ACCIS Portal ;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any matter any of the ACCIS Portal Content or information available from any ACCIS Portal content , including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities, OR endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media, OR promotes or endorses any political views;
- post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- share with a third party any login credentials to ACCIS Portal ;
- access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to ACCIS Portal any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, false, not up to date biographical information or information which is not your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to ACCIS Portal , overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing”, or “crashing”.
- use the ACCIS Portal . Services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by ACCIS Portal ’s discretion; or
- post any resume which is not a genuine resume and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
- Violations of network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Sampoerna University will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations
10. Additional Terms applicable to Employers
- Sampoerna University. hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use ACCIS Portal for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of ACCIS Portal Content or materials on ACCIS Portal solely for your use directly related to searching for and recruiting Candidates.
- Sampoerna University also grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to use ACCIS Portal Services for your internal use only.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Employer account, Profile and passwords, as applicable.
- You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be strictly liable and/or responsible for all uses of your ACCIS Portal registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you.
- You agree to immediately notify Sampoerna University of any unauthorized use of your employer account, Profile or passwords.
- Employer represents, warrants and covenants that any Employer Materials provided by Employer for use in connection with ACCIS Portal Services will not violate any laws or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trade mark, obscenity, rights or publicity or privacy, and defamation laws.
- Employers acknowledge and agree that it shall disregard any personal data received from the Candidate which are irrelevant to obtaining and assessing the suitability of candidates.
- Employers are solely responsible for the Employer Materials on ACCIS Portal . Sampoerna University is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any ACCIS Portal and Sampoerna University shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any entity posting jobs on ACCIS Portal .
- Employer Materials may not contain:-
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented;
- names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- You may not use your Employer Materials to:-
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, distributorship, or multi-level marketing opportunity;
- advertise home-based and/or internet-based employment. (e.g. work at home jobs, part time jobs, freelance typist or job/business offers with similar operating mechanism);
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment; and
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
- Sampoerna University does not encourage any Employer Materials on ACCIS Portal that request Candidates to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other similar fees, directly or indirectly, and/or require Candidates to make purchases.
- Sampoerna University does not allow job advertisements that advertise more than 1 job position in each job posting.
- Sampoerna University is under no obligation to monitor the Employer Materials on ACCIS Portal , but we may monitor the Employer Materials at random.
- Sampoerna University reserves the right to remove any Employer Materials or content from ACCIS Portal , which in the reasonable exercise of ACCIS Portal ’s discretion, does not comply with this Section, or if any content is posted that we believes is not in the best interest of Sampoerna University.
- Reposting of the same position is allowed 14 days after the job posting date to minimize resending to same users in a short time period and duplication of job advertisements on ACCIS Portal .
- If any time during your use of the ACCIS Portal Services, you made a misrepresentation of fact to Sampoerna University Students and Alumni or otherwise misled Sampoerna University Students and Alumni in regards to the nature of your business activities or breach of the Terms herein, Sampoerna University may terminate your use of the ACCIS Portal Services and in such event, any payment made by you shall be forfeited.
- You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your Employer account or your Employer account is terminated, all your account information from ACCIS Portal , including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from ACCIS Portal Databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through ACCIS Portal ’s servers.
11. Additional Terms applicable to Candidates
- Sampoerna University hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use ACCIS Portal only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the ACCIS Portal Content or material on ACCIS Portal solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- When you register with ACCIS Portal , you will be asked to create an account and provide data with certain information including a valid email address.
- Any Profile you submit must be accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed by you. You may not impersonate another person, living or dead.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on the ACCIS Portal .
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from such posting.
- You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be disclosed to prospective Employers.
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your ACCIS Portal account or your ACCIS Portal Account is terminated, all your account information from ACCIS Portal , including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from ACCIS Portal Databases and will be removed from any public area of the ACCIS Portal Website. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through ACCIS Portal ’s servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
- Sampoerna University reserves the right to delete your account and all of your information after a significant duration of inactivity.
- You understand that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
- You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be stored in ACCIS Portal Databases and/or ACCIS Portal Resume Databases.
- By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through ACCIS Portal , you grant Permission, subject to your privacy setting, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through ACCIS Portal . Sampoerna University will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from ACCIS Portal . Sampoerna University reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
- If you post User Content in any public area of any ACCIS Portal , you also permit any User to access, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use.
- Sampoerna University may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of , Users of any ACCIS Portal . Sampoerna University reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the ACCIS Portal and/or use of ACCIS Portal Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. Sampoerna University may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for Sampoerna University, damage SAmpoerna University’s brand or public image, or cause ACCIS Portal to lose Users.
- Sampoerna University does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Sampoerna University. endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
13. Sampoerna University’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using the ACCIS Portal .
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the ACCIS Portal shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of any ACCIS Portal .
- SAmpoerna University reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from the ACCIS Portal and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the ACCIS Portal and/or any other services provided to you by Sampoerna University, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if Sampoerna University is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to a ACCIS Portal registration.
- Even after you are no longer a User of the ACCIS Portal , certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect, including Sections 5, 13, 15, 16, 17 and 20, inclusive.
- ACCIS Portal and ACCIS Portal Services act as, among other things, venues for:-
- Employers or their agents to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates;
- candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities; and
- Advertisers to post their advertisements.
- Sampoerna University does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Sampoerna University is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Sampoerna University is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Sampoerna University makes no representations about any jobs, Profiles, resumes or User Content on the ACCIS Portal .
- Sampoerna University reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any User Content including but not limited to Profiles, Employer Materials, or other material from the ACCIS Portal from time to time. When Sampoerna University exercises this discretion and there is a breach of these Terms by the User, any payment made by the User will be forfeited.
- The ACCIS Portal also provides content from other internet sites or resources and while Sampoerna University tries to ensure that material included on the ACCIS Portal is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If Sampoerna University is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the ACCIS Portal we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the ACCIS Portal . By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the ACCIS Portal .
- ACCIS Portal and ACCIS Portal Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.Sampoerna University makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any ACCIS Portal or the ACCIS Portal Content. The use of ACCIS Portal and the ACCIS Portal Content is at your own risk.
- Nothing on ACCIS Portal shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its web sites, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
- If we are in breach of these Terms, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a direct result and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the ACCIS Portal . Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- Sampoerna University shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of ACCIS Portal or for ACCIS Portal , accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through ACCIS Portal Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is not Sampoerna University’s policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to or from a third party in or through ACCIS Portal and/or ACCIS Portal Services.
- As a convenience to customers, the ACCIS Portal includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. Sampoerna University is not responsible for content on any site outside the ACCIS Portal .
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sampoerna University, and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:-
- any User Content or other material you provide to ACCIS Portal ;
- Your use of any ACCIS Portal Content; or
- Your breach of these Terms.
- Sampoerna University shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding
19. Applicable Law
- These Terms will be subject to the laws of Indonesia.
- We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within Indonesia.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Sampoerna University chooses to ignore this, Sampoerna University will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
- Sampoerna University shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If any of these Terms shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and all provision not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
- The ACCIS Portal is owned and operated by Sampoerna University
- If you have any queries please contact us
- Notices to Sampoerna University should be sent to the address listed on ACCIS Portal .
- We will send notice to you at the address submitted by you or to such other address as Sampoerna University reasonably determines is an appropriate address for you.